Clothing Colours That Reveal Our Personalities!
Research shows that even if our wardrobe's are filled with clothes of a variety of colours and shades, there is always the colour that you give a greater preference to, because you feel more comfortable and confident in it. It is the very colour that reflects your character.
So, how do our favorite colour's characterise us in the eyes of the people around us?
* Black is a colour that is taken seriously.
* Brown is the colour of the earth, the color of something reliable, strong and stable.
* Blue is the best colour to put on to go for an interview because it sends out confidence and reliability.
* The pleasantness of green comes from its kinship with nature, which causes a feeling of peace and contentment.
* The purple colour when worn in clothing indicates creativity, insight, and love of art.
* Yellow is the colour of happiness, sun, and laughter. It has been noted that yellow increases the production of serotonin in the brain, speeds up metabolism and lifts the mood to all of those around it.
* White is the symbol of freedom, purity, innocence, and simplicity.
* Bright pink is the colour of a flirty girl. Soft pink is considered calm, warm and feminine and is one of the most powerful sedatives.
* Orange always gives an atmosphere a fun party vibe, in addition to being a warm and opportunistic colour. It is also cheerful, creative and attractive.
* Red is the colour of passion and power.
* Grey is the colour of balance, it is neither dark nor bright. If a person has a lot of grey clothing, it usually means they want to remain invisible.
So, what's your favourite colour clothing?
Source: Bright Side.